News and views from More Metrics
Weekly COVID-19 data released
Thursday 3rd June 2021
The weekly release of our COVID-19 data was released on 3rd June 2021.
It covers the period up to 30th May 2021.
No data source or model changes this week.
The free data is available for download and includes:
- 13 Risk Factors
- Cumulative Infection Rates since 5th April on an As-Is and Time-Adjusted basis
- Weekly R-values
- FutureCases to Current Cases ratio
- Confirmed cases on an As-Is and Model basis
- Year-end trend line estimate
The free data is available at:
- Parliamentary Constituency
- Local Authority
- Care Commission Group
- and Ward levels