News and views from More Metrics
Weekly COVID-19 data released
Wednesday 17th February 2021
The weekly release of our COVID-19 data was released on 17th February 2021.
It covers the period up to 14th February 2021.
Minor changes to cumulative infection rate model this week.
The free data is available for download and includes:
- 13 Risk Factors
- Cumulative Infection Rates since 5th April on an As-Is and Time-Adjusted basis
- Weekly R-values
- FutureCases to Current Cases ratio
- Confirmed cases on an As-Is and Model basis
- Year-end trend line estimate
The free data is available at:
- Parliamentary Constituency
- Local Authority
- Care Commission Group
- and Ward levels