News and views from More Metrics
Weekly COVID-19 data released
Wednesday 9th June 2021
The weekly release of our COVID-19 data was released on 9th June 2021.
It covers the period up to 6th June 2021.
No model or data source changes this week.
The free data is available for download and includes:
- 13 Risk Factors
- Cumulative Infection Rates since 5th April 2020 on an As-Is and Time-Adjusted basis
- Weekly R-values
- FutureCases to Current Cases ratio
- Confirmed cases on an As-Is and Model basis
- Year-end trend line estimate
The free data is available at:
- Parliamentary Constituency
- Local Authority
- Care Commission Group
- and Ward levels