News and views from More Metrics
Weekly COVID-19 data released
Wednesday 16th September 2020
The weekly release of our COVID-19 data was released on 16th September 2020.
It covers the period up to 13th September 2020.
In response to a user request the year end (31/12/2020) trend line estimate for the "As Is" infection rate has been added to the data fields.
The free data is available for download and includes:
- 13 Risk Factors
- Weekly Infection Rates since 5th April on an As-Is and Time-Adjusted basis
- Weekly R-values
- FutureCases to Current Cases ratio
- COVID to All Cause Death ratio
- Confirmed cases per 100k on an As-Is and Age Standardised basis
- Weekly Pillar 1 and 2 cases on an As-Is and Model basis
The free data is available at:
- Parliamentary Constituency
- Local Authority
- Care Commission Group
- and Ward levels