News and views from More Metrics
Weekly COVID-19 data released
Wednesday 23rd September 2020
The weekly release of our COVID-19 data was released on 23rd September 2020.
It covers the period up to 20th September 2020.
There are no data source or model changes this week.
The free data is available for download and includes:
- 13 Risk Factors
- Weekly Infection Rates since 5th April on an As-Is and Time-Adjusted basis
- Weekly R-values
- FutureCases to Current Cases ratio
- COVID to All Cause Death ratio
- Confirmed cases per 100k on an As-Is and Age Standardised basis
- Weekly Pillar 1 and 2 cases on an As-Is and Model basis
- Year-end trend line estimate
The free data is available at:
- Parliamentary Constituency
- Local Authority
- Care Commission Group (2019 and 2020)
- and Ward levels